Music People & Places
- KRFC 88.9 - non-profit public radio station that serves the Northern Colorado region.
Live @ Lunch is my favorite show with live music each weekday from 12-1. I've been a guest and a volunteer. KRFC is a great station and deserves great support, so send them some money, ok?
- Steve Eulberg
- A world-class musician (guitar, mountain dulcimer, hammer dulcimer), songwriter, and all around great guy!
- Seldom Fed Productions
- Chris Kennison - so multi-talented I don't know what to say. Owner/operator of "Seldom Fed Production" recording studio. Member of the "Rounder" (country swing) and "Book 'me Danno" (Hawaiian swing) bands. Builder/creator of "Berkely" steel guitars.
- Rosanne Winn
- Rosanne has the most beautiful voice. Her vocal style exhibits a blend of pop, folk, and jazz influences. She creates and shares music that encourages, uplifts and inspires.
- Avogadro's Number
- One of the best music venues with great food and drink. Also 6.02 x 10^23 molecules per mole (but that's not important now)
- Planet Bluegrass
The most amazing, magical outdoor concert venue. Located on the banks of the Saint Vrain river in Lyons, CO, Home to Rocky Grass, Folks Festival and Song School.
"Paula Poundstone is a humorist, author and comedian known for her clever, observational humor and spontaneous wit. When she isn’t collecting hotel soaps while on tour or panel-ing on NPR’s #1 show, Wait, Wait...Don't Tell Me!, Paula hosts the popular Maximum Fun podcast, Nobody Listens to Paula Poundstone."
"Tig Notaro is a groundbreaking stand-up comedian, actor, writer, producer and director. Hailed for her effortless storytelling and fearless stage presence, her subject matter ranges from the delightfully absurd to the monumentally serious. Rolling Stone recently named Tig “one of the 50 best stand-up comics of all time.”"
Vickie Shaw is a seasoned comedian hilariously addressing the triumphs and trials of being a woman, a mother and gay in America. Once she opens her mouth, you’ll know she was born and raised in Texas and you’ll never stop laughing
Reid Shay Photography, Sawatch Publications
Reid's nature prints will transport you around the world. His photos show unique and engaging views of many jewels including Colorado mountains, Hawaiian waterfalls, and Spanish architecture.
Westeern Steam Photography
Scott Turner's photos of steam locomotives are beautiful and awe inspiring.